Monday, August 9, 2010

Sorry.

I've just gotta spill a little.
I'm in the most dangerous mood to write.
AND I may or may not be slightly stressing.
Can I vent, please?
1. School starts in 16 days. (If I counted right.)
2. Freaking out because school starts in 16 days. I still haven't gotten my financial aid to go through. Eff....
3. Linx. I LOVE this job.. are they gonna keep me through the off season? I'm DYING to know.
4. Famous. Working me a lot. Not that I'm complaining about the work, it's great. I'm just starting to feel the effects of working 3 jobs.
5. Which leads me to my 3rd job. Primerica.
I LOVE that job, too. I am, however, stressing bad.
I now have two fireballs (Heather and Allison) on my team. That's awesome! I have a team.
On the slightly selfish side of Primerica. If I've got two girls on my team, that means they're coming into the office more than me, they're getting trained faster than I am. Eventually if I can't kick it into high gear, they're going to pass me up and I'm going to end up right back where I started. At the bottom. Erg.
Not to bash on either of them, I love them both and I'm so glad they're there. I don't want them to hold back in any way due to me not being able to commit like they can.
6. This stress ties into all 3 jobs. HOW am I supposed to find time to do Primerica when I'm working two other jobs?
It's a vicious cycle we're encountering here.
Granted, when school stars I'll only have 1 part time job and I'll be able to do Primerica after I study. That's good.
I just hope I can stay above water in the mean time. I wanted to be licensed before school starts.
That's not looking like it's going to happen with me working all the time. :( boo.
7. CAR. OHMIGOSH. I need to get it licensed this month. I need to get a tune up before I can get it licensed.
I need to have a day off so I can get it tuned up.
I need a day off.
Oi.

On the plus side. I've never felt better about a job. Ever.
I love Primerica. I can't wait to get licensed so I can start ripping it up. Because I know I can.
It's given me a little push in the direction for a major, too.
I'm thinking Integrated Studies.
Either Spanish/Theatre
or ASL/Theare.
Best of both worlds, no?
I get something to further my career (Can you believe it? I have a career!)
AND I get to still delve into the theatre section.(: Bliss.
That way. With Primerica. Once I'm graduated with my degree, I can open my clientell with a second language and then since I can make my own schedule, I'll be able to do theatre in my spare time. AND have spare time.
See how perfect this is for me?
I do.
I feel a little better now.

1 comment: