DAY 24: A LETTER TO YOUR PARENTS
Get your tissues out, folks.
Dear Mom,
I love you so much.
You're an incredible woman.
You've taught me how to be a strong, caring, loving person; just like you.
You've been there through everything with me.
I know you'll always be there for me through everything.
I can come to you with problems and I know you're going to stand by me through anything.
You're freaking awesome!!
Look at how incredible and successful your children are.
Raising kids looks like no easy task, but you did it with 3 kids.
1 of them all by yourself.
And she's glad you did.
You made her into the person you knew she had the capabilities to be.
With a name like Destinee, she's bound to be something good, right?
I only wish I could be more like you,
More caring
More loving
More thoughful
More awesome.
I guess I've got a while to get good at it, but I still don't think I'd ever sum up.
Thank you for everything.
I'm everything I am because of you.
And I'm proud of who I am.
And I know you are too.
I love you so much, mom.
Your baby girl,
Destinee.

Get your tissues out, folks.
Dear Mom,
I love you so much.
You're an incredible woman.
You've taught me how to be a strong, caring, loving person; just like you.
You've been there through everything with me.
I know you'll always be there for me through everything.
I can come to you with problems and I know you're going to stand by me through anything.
You're freaking awesome!!
Look at how incredible and successful your children are.
Raising kids looks like no easy task, but you did it with 3 kids.
1 of them all by yourself.
And she's glad you did.
You made her into the person you knew she had the capabilities to be.
With a name like Destinee, she's bound to be something good, right?
I only wish I could be more like you,
More caring
More loving
More thoughful
More awesome.
I guess I've got a while to get good at it, but I still don't think I'd ever sum up.
Thank you for everything.
I'm everything I am because of you.
And I'm proud of who I am.
And I know you are too.
I love you so much, mom.
Your baby girl,
Destinee.

No comments:
Post a Comment