Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 19


DAY 19: NICKNAMES
I've got a few of these.
Some of the most common would be:
Des
D
DJ
Dez
and Doosee
Des I have had since I was teeny little. My mom and dad allotted me that one. The most common one for me to respond to.
D is one I've picked up since going to college. Mostly Kandice and Ben and stuff call me that.
DJ is another one I get called by Kandice, but since working at Famous, it's become what everyone calls me there. If you couldn't figure out where this one stems from: Destinee Jaye.
Dez, yet another one of those nicknames I picked up in college. I had a few call me Dez in middle/high school, but I wasn't a huge fan of it. My name's not Deztinee, it's Destinee. No Z in my name.
Then I started going to college and it seemed like that's what everyone called me, so I just gave up and let it be my nickname. A whole flock of people call me this one.
I'd have to say Des and Dez are the most common.
So concludes my cool story.

No comments:

Post a Comment