DAY 13: A LETTER TO SOMEONE THAT HAS HURT YOU RECENTLY
This one's going to be tough. No one's really hurt me in a while.
I guess I'm going to have to pull a Pilmer and do something that's has physically hurt me.
So here we go.
Dear edge of the bowl that hit my funny bone.
That effing hurt!!
You didn't have to go for the elbow that had evasive surgery on it.
You know, the one that had the pin go through the pinky nerve?
Yeah, thanks for that.
Thanks for rendering my left arm almost unusable and almost bringing a tear to my eye.
Next time you think about hitting my funny bone, think about me throwing your ass on the ground.
Really hard.
>:P
Sincerely,
Destinee Jaye Rowley

This one's going to be tough. No one's really hurt me in a while.
I guess I'm going to have to pull a Pilmer and do something that's has physically hurt me.
So here we go.
Dear edge of the bowl that hit my funny bone.
That effing hurt!!
You didn't have to go for the elbow that had evasive surgery on it.
You know, the one that had the pin go through the pinky nerve?
Yeah, thanks for that.
Thanks for rendering my left arm almost unusable and almost bringing a tear to my eye.
Next time you think about hitting my funny bone, think about me throwing your ass on the ground.
Really hard.
>:P
Sincerely,
Destinee Jaye Rowley

it generally isn't wise to pull a pilmer, just fyi
ReplyDelete