DAY 26: WHAT I WOULD FIND IN YOUR BAG
This one accidentally got not written on the challenge list that I have. But this is what it's supposed to be.
This one's going to be easy, because I JUST switched bags.
Like half an hour ago.
You will find:
School binder
Planner
Camera
Gum
Pens
Wallet
Hand sanitizer.
Ha.
Had we had this conversation a week ago,
I promise the findings in my bag would have been a lot more interesting.
This one accidentally got not written on the challenge list that I have. But this is what it's supposed to be.
This one's going to be easy, because I JUST switched bags.
Like half an hour ago.
You will find:
School binder
Planner
Camera
Gum
Pens
Wallet
Hand sanitizer.
Ha.
Had we had this conversation a week ago,
I promise the findings in my bag would have been a lot more interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment