
DAY 7: A PICTURE OF SOMETHING/SOMEONE THAT HAS THE BIGGEST IMPACT ON YOU
Sheesh.... this one's tough.
This picture's kind of lame. But it's something that seriously impacts me everyday.
Me thinking about the future.
EVERYTHING I do is to better my future.
That's why I'm working so hard, going to school, and figuring out my career NOW.
I've always been the one that couldn't wait to grow up.
I'm still that way. I'm thankful for the time spent in the now, but at the same time,
I can't wait to see what the future holds for me.
Because I know it's going to be good. I know it.
I'm here to do something awesome.
With a name like Destinee, how could I not!?
So yes, the future. It's my biggest impact.
Look out, future. I've got BIG plans for you. (:

Sheesh.... this one's tough.
This picture's kind of lame. But it's something that seriously impacts me everyday.
Me thinking about the future.
EVERYTHING I do is to better my future.
That's why I'm working so hard, going to school, and figuring out my career NOW.
I've always been the one that couldn't wait to grow up.
I'm still that way. I'm thankful for the time spent in the now, but at the same time,
I can't wait to see what the future holds for me.
Because I know it's going to be good. I know it.
I'm here to do something awesome.
With a name like Destinee, how could I not!?
So yes, the future. It's my biggest impact.
Look out, future. I've got BIG plans for you. (:

No comments:
Post a Comment