
DAY 18: PLANS/ DREAMS/ GOALS YOU HAVE
Ohhh geez.
I've been dreading this one.
So many things I want to do.
1. Graduate college with a major I love
2. Get licensed at Primerica!!
3. Get financially stable.
4. Get married (after I'm financially stable)
5. Stay financially stable my whole life
6. Be in as many plays/musicals as I can possibly be in!
7. Have no more than 3 kids.
8. Be a good wife.
9. Be a good friend.
10. Be a good mom.
11. Live to be 90.
12. Retire my mom.
13. Keep in mind how lucky I am, everyday.
I could keep going. I know I could.
But I don't want to.
Haha
Ohhh geez.
I've been dreading this one.
So many things I want to do.
1. Graduate college with a major I love
2. Get licensed at Primerica!!
3. Get financially stable.
4. Get married (after I'm financially stable)
5. Stay financially stable my whole life
6. Be in as many plays/musicals as I can possibly be in!
7. Have no more than 3 kids.
8. Be a good wife.
9. Be a good friend.
10. Be a good mom.
11. Live to be 90.
12. Retire my mom.
13. Keep in mind how lucky I am, everyday.
I could keep going. I know I could.
But I don't want to.
Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment