DAY 17: A PERSON YOU WOULD WANT TO SWITCH LIVES WITH FOR ONE DAY AND WHY
This one I had to think on all day yesterday.
Which is why I didn't post a challenge yesterday.
And the end result came out to be not what I expected.
I want to switch lives with the future me.
Just for one day.
I don't know if that counts as another person,
But I think it does.
I'm going to change, after all.
I want to switch lives with the Destinee 10 years from now.
See where she is.
What she's doing with her life.
Make sure she's on track, so I can kick some present Destinee butt into shape if she isn't.
Why?
Because I just want to get a minor glimpse into how awesome my future's going to be.
I know it's gonna be good.
I could have easily said someone in poverty,
someone in pain,
someone less fortunate in any way....
But I wanted this to be a more positive post.
I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything,
I'm sure trading places with one of them would give me a little realization of how lucky I already am.
I'd like to think I'm pretty thankful for all I have.
Sure, I complain about little things every once in a while.
But so does everyone.
I don't know.
I just didn't really want to be in a down mood the rest of the day thinking about the starving people in the world.
Call me ignorant if you must.
But in my defense, I could very well be that one in poverty in 10 years.
Who knows?
Oh, that's right.
The future Destinee does.
So yeah.
There. (:
This one I had to think on all day yesterday.
Which is why I didn't post a challenge yesterday.
And the end result came out to be not what I expected.
I want to switch lives with the future me.
Just for one day.
I don't know if that counts as another person,
But I think it does.
I'm going to change, after all.
I want to switch lives with the Destinee 10 years from now.
See where she is.
What she's doing with her life.
Make sure she's on track, so I can kick some present Destinee butt into shape if she isn't.
Why?
Because I just want to get a minor glimpse into how awesome my future's going to be.
I know it's gonna be good.
I could have easily said someone in poverty,
someone in pain,
someone less fortunate in any way....
But I wanted this to be a more positive post.
I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything,
I'm sure trading places with one of them would give me a little realization of how lucky I already am.
I'd like to think I'm pretty thankful for all I have.
Sure, I complain about little things every once in a while.
But so does everyone.
I don't know.
I just didn't really want to be in a down mood the rest of the day thinking about the starving people in the world.
Call me ignorant if you must.
But in my defense, I could very well be that one in poverty in 10 years.
Who knows?
Oh, that's right.
The future Destinee does.
So yeah.
There. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment