DAY 28: A PICTURE OF YOU A YEAR AGO AND TODAY: HOW HAVE YOU CHANGED?

Well, it's pretty obvious where I've changed. My hair was shorter, which I miss a lot.
My nose was pierced, which I also miss.
.....other than that...... I'm pretty much the same on the outside.
The inside I'm pretty different, I'd like to think, but that's a different story. :p
I know this picture has already made an appearance, but I can't upload my most recent pictures because I can't find my camera cord. :/

Well, it's pretty obvious where I've changed. My hair was shorter, which I miss a lot.
My nose was pierced, which I also miss.
.....other than that...... I'm pretty much the same on the outside.
The inside I'm pretty different, I'd like to think, but that's a different story. :p
I know this picture has already made an appearance, but I can't upload my most recent pictures because I can't find my camera cord. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment