Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just some things

That I felt I need to talk about.
Like how school starts in 17 hours for me.
OHMIGOD. I can't believe summer's over.
That makes me want to wet my pans a little bit.
But my classes are set.
They should be fun.
I'm hopeful that I'll like ASL.

In other news,
my car passed safety and emissions!
Whoo!!

AND I ended up getting financial aid.
I got just enough to pay for everything this semester and have a little cash left over.
That's beautiful.

I get to stay at Linx for the off season. Joyous. (:
My last day at Famous was Sunday.
And I still love Primerica.
Gonna go out to an appointment with Kyle for a friend and see if I can get them set up with some life insurance. Cuz they don't have any, and that's just something we need to fix.

So yes, good things.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment