DAY 27: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS CHALLENGE?
I did this challenge cuz I started a blog and didn't know what I wanted to put in it.
I know what I didn't want it to turn into,
which is one of those married people blogs.
Like I've said before, nothing against you guys,
I just don't see me ever making one.
I think I just wanted something worth while writing about.
I'm not the most exciting person in the world,
so I figured if I was given a guideline of something to write, things would be better.. or something.
Yeah.
So there you go.
Also, I want a toothless (:
Cutest movie ever.
I did this challenge cuz I started a blog and didn't know what I wanted to put in it.
I know what I didn't want it to turn into,
which is one of those married people blogs.
Like I've said before, nothing against you guys,
I just don't see me ever making one.
I think I just wanted something worth while writing about.
I'm not the most exciting person in the world,
so I figured if I was given a guideline of something to write, things would be better.. or something.
Yeah.
So there you go.
Also, I want a toothless (:Cutest movie ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment