Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 10

DAY 10: MOOOOOOOD MUSIIIC
Songs I listen to when I'm happy, sad, mad, bored, and hyped.
Okay.
Sad: I usually will listen to something instrumental that lets me think.
Or.... Owen. I like Owen when I'm sad. Or relaxed.
Owen's good for all moods.
Happy: Now, this one's a little easier.
Once again. I can't pick one song.
I'd have to say any mix that Kandice and I have compiled.
We get some gooood tunes going.
OR Vampire Weekend. They know what's up.
Or Fall Out Boy. (:
Mad: Erm.... I can't honestly say I listen to mad music.
I think I filled my quota back in middle school with all the angsty tween music.
Simple Plan, represent. :p
Bored: Bored and concentrating music are the same. This cd tends to be.....
The soundtrack for Skins. It's good.
Hyped: This I do have a song for.
PUT YOUR HANDS UP FOR DETROIT- FEDDE LE GRAND
Best hyped song. EVER.
Listen to it.
Figured I better do this blog today since I will have 0 times tomorrow (:

No comments:

Post a Comment