DAY 2: WHAT'S IN A NAME?
What does my name mean?
Well, it's just my name. Destinee, with a miss before it.
I think Jessie's dad used to call me Miss Destinee and I kind of always liked the ring to it.
So I decided to stick with it. That way it would also keep me away from getting a
married couple blog when I get married in 298 years. I have friends that have them,
but they're just not for me. Can't do it.
In other news: My car's fixed!
AND it's my day off!
JOY!
What does my name mean?
Well, it's just my name. Destinee, with a miss before it.
I think Jessie's dad used to call me Miss Destinee and I kind of always liked the ring to it.
So I decided to stick with it. That way it would also keep me away from getting a
married couple blog when I get married in 298 years. I have friends that have them,
but they're just not for me. Can't do it.
In other news: My car's fixed!
AND it's my day off!
JOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment