DAY 20: MAWIGE
Someone I can see myself marrying or being with in the future.
Well this one's pretty easy. :p
I'd love to marry Kyle one day.
NOT now. Don't panic.
Neither of us are ready for that.
But I most certainly wouldn't mind being with him.
But we've decided that it's not going to be for another 2 years at least.
That way we can both get on our feet financially
and that will put us being in a relationship for 3 years.
Good enough time to see if we can stand each other for a longer period of time. ;)
But it's safe to say I wouldn't mind marrying him (:
He's a good guy with a big heart.
He's a keeper.
Love him a lot.

Someone I can see myself marrying or being with in the future.
Well this one's pretty easy. :p
I'd love to marry Kyle one day.
NOT now. Don't panic.
Neither of us are ready for that.
But I most certainly wouldn't mind being with him.
But we've decided that it's not going to be for another 2 years at least.
That way we can both get on our feet financially
and that will put us being in a relationship for 3 years.
Good enough time to see if we can stand each other for a longer period of time. ;)
But it's safe to say I wouldn't mind marrying him (:
He's a good guy with a big heart.
He's a keeper.
Love him a lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment