DAY 1: A RECENT PICTURE OF YOU AND 15 THINGS ABOUT YOUThis is the most recent picture I have of myself that I'm not pulling a stupid face. Me and the Kyle at Applebee's. Aren't we cute? :p
1. I'm finally getting over my fear of the dark. Go. Me.
2. I'm currently working 3 jobs. Linx, Famous Footwear, and Primerica Financial.
3. I start school in 22 days (OMG)
4. My car's in the shop. AGAIN.
5. My car's name is Elvis and his girlfriend (the hula dancer on the dash)'s name is Priscilla.
6. I'm starting to realize I don't have 15 things about me are that interesting to tell you.
7. I made the Dean's List last fall semester. Woo!
8.I have a sad obsession with Fall Out Boy. Me and 12938 girls that are all age 13.
9. My mom is awesome.
10. I have some of the best friends in the whole world.
11. I'm allergic to oak. (See? I'm running out of interesting things!)
12. I'm taking an American Sign Language class this coming semester, I'm pretty excited about it.
13. I need to go grocery shopping.
14. I don't like being alone.
15. 14 hour shifts are becoming a "no big deal" thing now. Lord save me.
*phew* that's tough!
1. I'm finally getting over my fear of the dark. Go. Me.
2. I'm currently working 3 jobs. Linx, Famous Footwear, and Primerica Financial.
3. I start school in 22 days (OMG)
4. My car's in the shop. AGAIN.
5. My car's name is Elvis and his girlfriend (the hula dancer on the dash)'s name is Priscilla.
6. I'm starting to realize I don't have 15 things about me are that interesting to tell you.
7. I made the Dean's List last fall semester. Woo!
8.I have a sad obsession with Fall Out Boy. Me and 12938 girls that are all age 13.
9. My mom is awesome.
10. I have some of the best friends in the whole world.
11. I'm allergic to oak. (See? I'm running out of interesting things!)
12. I'm taking an American Sign Language class this coming semester, I'm pretty excited about it.
13. I need to go grocery shopping.
14. I don't like being alone.
15. 14 hour shifts are becoming a "no big deal" thing now. Lord save me.
*phew* that's tough!
No comments:
Post a Comment