Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 29

DAY 29: WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED IN THE PAST MONTH?
I've learned quite a few things:
1. Getting licensed is impossible when you work six days a week your first week of school.
2. Getting licensed is also impossible if you were sick the week before that.
3. Doing a 30 day challenge is really hard.
4. School isn't so bad. I think I was in the sophomore slump. :/
5. I can do anything!
It's crazy that this challenge is almost over.
It went by pretty fast.
I just wish that it would have gone by a little slower for the sake of me getting a license.
Also, the copier machine in the library sounds like a seagull when the lid gets lifted.
AND I still don't know what my work schedule for the week is. Cool, no? :p


No comments:

Post a Comment