DAY 9: SOMETHING YOU'RE PROUD OF IN THE LAST FEW DAYS
Can you believe I'm actually caught up?
This blog challenge may go through just yet!
Anyhoo.
Something I'm proud of in the last few days.
..........hmm.........
Well, I think that working 3 jobs n a week is pretty impressive,
but that's just me.
Oh I know!
Something simple. But I am quite proud.
I got ALL of my laundry done before I went in to work one day.
Then today, I washed all but my comforter on my bed.
Clean clothes, clean sheets. All in two days.
Wanna know what else is cool?
Clean jammies tonight and I took a shower.
That's right. The ultimate.
Clean everything in a clean bed.
Ah. (:
Can you believe I'm actually caught up?
This blog challenge may go through just yet!
Anyhoo.
Something I'm proud of in the last few days.
..........hmm.........
Well, I think that working 3 jobs n a week is pretty impressive,
but that's just me.
Oh I know!
Something simple. But I am quite proud.
I got ALL of my laundry done before I went in to work one day.
Then today, I washed all but my comforter on my bed.
Clean clothes, clean sheets. All in two days.
Wanna know what else is cool?
Clean jammies tonight and I took a shower.
That's right. The ultimate.
Clean everything in a clean bed.
Ah. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment