DAY 15: iPIZZLE SHUFFLE
Since my iPod is dead in my purse right now,
I'm gonna use my iTunes.
Just about the same thing.
1. Nudist Colony- Blink 182
2.Elevator Love Letter- Stars
3. Set Me as a Seal- Clausen
4. Run- Vampire Weekend (whoo!!!)
5. March On- Good Charlotte

6. Closure- Chevelle
7. Valkyrie Missile- Angels and Airwaves
8. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Kiss Me- Fall Out Boy (FTW!)
9. Unintended- Muse
10. Romeo & Rebecca- Blink 182
Ta-Dah!
Also, I'd like to add that I'm in a war zone.
Kyle and his brothers
vs.
The Missionaries
Yes, the real ones that knock on your door.
Nerf or Nothin'.
Since my iPod is dead in my purse right now,
I'm gonna use my iTunes.
Just about the same thing.
1. Nudist Colony- Blink 182

2.Elevator Love Letter- Stars

3. Set Me as a Seal- Clausen

4. Run- Vampire Weekend (whoo!!!)

5. March On- Good Charlotte

6. Closure- Chevelle

7. Valkyrie Missile- Angels and Airwaves

8. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Kiss Me- Fall Out Boy (FTW!)

9. Unintended- Muse

10. Romeo & Rebecca- Blink 182
Ta-Dah!Also, I'd like to add that I'm in a war zone.
Kyle and his brothers
vs.
The Missionaries
Yes, the real ones that knock on your door.
Nerf or Nothin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment