DAY 3: MIS AMIGOS
Whooooaa boys and girls. Working 14 hour days is not conducive to blogging. Just so you know.
So here we go!
BUT FIRST: I was hoping I could not put this disclaimer, but it would appear that I"m going to have to. This will be a little longer than a 30 day challenge. I can't do this in the allotted 30 days. So I guess I fail. But I'm gonna do it anyway.
The first picture is my awesome roomies. Granted, I think we can all agree that this isn't our most favorite picture of us. But it's all I had. Carissa and I look like drug addicts. But we're not promise. So anyway, Katie, Carissa, Sharalyn, and me! Man we're cool.
Then we have these goons. (: I love these guys! This is on my birthday. Kyle, Kandice, Fuh- Fuh- Jeff, and me! These guys are the ones I tend to be with the most. They're my life line? I guess you could call them that. I'd be a totally lost/different person without these guys. Just to let you all know, this is the only picture I could get of these guys where Jeff wasn't trying to kiss Kyle's neck, or I wasn't pretending to feel Kandice up. Yes, we act like we're 17 still. But only when it's appropriate.....kinda. (:
Now for Kan, DanielWayneHagan, and Kyle. Yet again, my go-to's. When Dan is in his stage where he hasn't fallen off the face of the earth, he's so much fun to hang with! Road trip to Reno with him: Awesome. Kandice, she's just my bestie. I love her guts. And Kyle, well I think we all know how I feel about him. He's amazing. Need I say more?

And then this one, just to get the point across. I love you!
So here we go!
BUT FIRST: I was hoping I could not put this disclaimer, but it would appear that I"m going to have to. This will be a little longer than a 30 day challenge. I can't do this in the allotted 30 days. So I guess I fail. But I'm gonna do it anyway.
The first picture is my awesome roomies. Granted, I think we can all agree that this isn't our most favorite picture of us. But it's all I had. Carissa and I look like drug addicts. But we're not promise. So anyway, Katie, Carissa, Sharalyn, and me! Man we're cool.
Then we have these goons. (: I love these guys! This is on my birthday. Kyle, Kandice, Fuh- Fuh- Jeff, and me! These guys are the ones I tend to be with the most. They're my life line? I guess you could call them that. I'd be a totally lost/different person without these guys. Just to let you all know, this is the only picture I could get of these guys where Jeff wasn't trying to kiss Kyle's neck, or I wasn't pretending to feel Kandice up. Yes, we act like we're 17 still. But only when it's appropriate.....kinda. (:
Now for Kan, DanielWayneHagan, and Kyle. Yet again, my go-to's. When Dan is in his stage where he hasn't fallen off the face of the earth, he's so much fun to hang with! Road trip to Reno with him: Awesome. Kandice, she's just my bestie. I love her guts. And Kyle, well I think we all know how I feel about him. He's amazing. Need I say more?
And then this one, just to get the point across. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment