DAY 4: A HABIT YOU WISHED YOU DIDN'T HAVE
Hmmm..... Which one should I focus on. Oh! I know!
I'm a germ-o-phobe. A lot. I used to carry hand sanitizer with me everywhere.
I'm happy to report the last time I had it with me is probably somewhere around 4 weeks ago.
I'm improving. BIG step for me. You have no idea.
......This makes me sound like such a psycho path. I'm not, promise!!
Just terribly afraid of germs.
But I'm getting better.That is all.

I'm a germ-o-phobe. A lot. I used to carry hand sanitizer with me everywhere.
I'm happy to report the last time I had it with me is probably somewhere around 4 weeks ago.
I'm improving. BIG step for me. You have no idea.
......This makes me sound like such a psycho path. I'm not, promise!!
Just terribly afraid of germs.
But I'm getting better.That is all.

No comments:
Post a Comment