A SONG TO MATCH YOUR MOOD
Ha.
I'm not really sure what mood I'm in besides overwhelmed.
I'm working 20 hours a week,
going to school full time,
looking at apartments to move into with Rachael (not a burden at all, however)
looking for a car,
I have a test this week,
and rehearsal for a scene I'm in.
All just this week.
All of these can take up a pretty decent chunk of my time.
They're all getting in the way of each other.
Hahaha
But I guess that's what I get for asking for change in my life and getting it all thrown at me at the same time.
(: It's okay though. I'm enjoying all of it.
Every bit of it.
So since I don't feel like finding a song that's sad and complains about how overwhelming life is,
I'm just going to post the song that's stuck in my head.
K?
(Don't ask, just watch.)
Ha.
I'm not really sure what mood I'm in besides overwhelmed.
I'm working 20 hours a week,
going to school full time,
looking at apartments to move into with Rachael (not a burden at all, however)
looking for a car,
I have a test this week,
and rehearsal for a scene I'm in.
All just this week.
All of these can take up a pretty decent chunk of my time.
They're all getting in the way of each other.
Hahaha
But I guess that's what I get for asking for change in my life and getting it all thrown at me at the same time.
(: It's okay though. I'm enjoying all of it.
Every bit of it.
So since I don't feel like finding a song that's sad and complains about how overwhelming life is,
I'm just going to post the song that's stuck in my head.
K?
(Don't ask, just watch.)
No comments:
Post a Comment