Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 23



FIFTEEN FACTS ABOUT YOURS TRULY
1. I slept with a nigh light until about 8 months ago.
2. I still sleep with a blanket.3. I use hand sanitizer like it's going out of business. (I probably keep all the companies that supply it in business, let's be honest.)
4. My mom is my best friend.
5. My favorite big animal is an elephant.
6. I HATE doing laundry.
7. I love watching shows about ghosts.
8. I love ASL.
9. I'm going through heavy withdrawals from lack of being in a show.10. My middle name is my two grandmothers' middle names combined.11. I know how to drive stick shift.12. I practice fingerspelling daily.13. I want a cat.
14. I'm borderline hypo-glycemic.

15. My dream car is a Subaru WRX. (: mmmm
Gah! Ran out of time to post more pictures!! I'll finish later!

No comments:

Post a Comment