YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT FIRST DATE
Oh geez, you guys.
This one's kinda lame.
But a toughy.
I don't really think about it.
I mean, I don't plan on having anymore first dates,
I think I like the boyfriend I have.
I want to keep him.
So I guess I'll just say
My idea of a perfect date.
This is going to sound a little prissy or something, I'm sure.
But here goes.
I like the idea of a whole day just dedicated to being together.
Like going out to breakfast to start it off.
Then (since the nice weather today has put me in such a good mood) a trip to Lagoon.
Hang out there, go to Lagoon a beach, maybe.
Then come home, change into something a little fancy,
go to a nice dinner.
And then go out for some ice cream.
I know, simple and maybe stupid.
But that would be a super fun day.
(:
Oh geez, you guys.
This one's kinda lame.
But a toughy.
I don't really think about it.
I mean, I don't plan on having anymore first dates,
I think I like the boyfriend I have.
I want to keep him.
So I guess I'll just say
My idea of a perfect date.
This is going to sound a little prissy or something, I'm sure.
But here goes.
I like the idea of a whole day just dedicated to being together.
Like going out to breakfast to start it off.
Then (since the nice weather today has put me in such a good mood) a trip to Lagoon.
Hang out there, go to Lagoon a beach, maybe.
Then come home, change into something a little fancy,
go to a nice dinner.
And then go out for some ice cream.
I know, simple and maybe stupid.
But that would be a super fun day.
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment