Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 24

A PICTURE OF SOMETHING THAT MEANS THE MOST TO YOU
Well.
I don't have my computer, which means I'm going to have to pull a picture of something random off the internet.
But it's once again family.
My family is my whole world.
I love them so much.
They've been there through so many icky things with me and so many great things with me.
Case and point:
My car was totaled about...... a month ago.
I've been through hell trying to get the money from the girl that hit my (parked) car, getting a rental, finding a car, and getting a loan. My mom's been there through the whole thing, talking me through it.
I would have been so lost without her had she not been here to help me.
I've also had my brother looking for a car for me,
My uncle,
and many other people that aren't blood-related, but I'd still consider them my family walking me through this whole process.
And to finish it all off.
Where am I today?
I'm in Vegas.
Why?
Because my mom came out to visit me this weekend and we decided to go to vegas to get a car for sale from my mom's friend.
So we're driving it home tomorrow.
Like I said.
My family is my everything.
This is just one of the 234348392374364987 examples of all the times they've helped me out.
(:
My family IS the best.
(Gah. I forgot how to use a Mac. I'll post a picture when I get home. )

No comments:

Post a Comment