Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 13

YOUR FAVORITE MUSICIAN AND WHY
This one has gotten a little easier over the years.
It used to be that I couldn't pick one,
but I've narrowed it down to two!
1. Fall Out Boy


Why? I love their sound. Patrick Stump has some of the best ideas for vocal I've heard. Pete Wentz writes some good lyrics (plus he's good looking.) The entire band overall has a great thing going.
However, they're in status hiatus right now ): I hope it doesn't last long.
Of course if it means they pull a Blink 182 and reunite 10 years down the road then I guess it's worth it. (:

2. Vampire Weekend


Why? Once again, their sound!! I love their first album- Vampire Weekend. Some of the funnest songs are on that album.It's that kind of music you put in your car on those nice summer days and dance to. I love these guys.
Their second album- Contra is pretty good too.


I think I just have a soft spot for their first album because it reminds me of the first summer I was living on my own.
It was a good summer. (:
I made a lot of friends, stayed out waaay to late, was in an incredible show with incredible people, and just had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment