A PICTURE OF YOURSELF LAST YEAR AND HOW YOU'VE CHANGED SINCE THEN

I don't feel like I've changed a whole lot over the last year.
I'm still with that goof in the picture (;
But maybe that does mean I've changed..... I've changed into the girl that's planning on staying with that goof in the picture. (:
Not that that was a big deal in the first place.
But we're almost 2 years into our relationship now!
That's pretty cool. (:
And I still kinda like him too :p
But I guess if I think about it a little harder I have "grown up" a little bit.
With my mom moving out of the state, that made me have to be a little more independent.
Then sometime family issues call for the kid to be the grown up.
A little of that happened, too.
But we won't go into that.
I don't like to piss in my pity pot.
(:
Alright, I guess I have changed a little bit.
You kinda have to take a step back and think about it sometimes.
I guess I'm just around me all the time and don't think about it till I have to write a blog post about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment