Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm having a Betty Crocker experience....

I'm not sure what's happening to me.
I HATE to cook.
But lately I've been in a baking mood.
Two Sunday's ago I made Lazy Day Bars.
Basically what they are is a box of cake mix that you put not very much liquid in them to make the dough more thick. Then you put it in a pan and put an ENTIRE bag of chocolate chips on it.
Chocolate with chocolate. (:
Life doesn't get better than that.
So now, this evening, I made peanut butter cookies.
Way easy.
1 cup pb
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1tsp vanilla
1tsp baking powder
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Breeze, right?
Well, they're really good too.
At first they're a little gritty from all the sugar,
but then you take the first bite and let it sit there for a minute and it melts in your mouth!
So good.
I ate three of them in like a 3 minute time frame.
Not very fast for most, but for me that's pretty impressive if any of you know how slowly I eat.
Here's the end result.


In other news, I'm gonna take a moment to talk about how proud I am of myself.
I've been eating so healthy lately!!
Nothing but whole grains, boca burgers, salads, and whole grain pasta with olive oil.
I feel so good!
OH and I've been drinking A LOT of water.
That's very out of character for me.
But man, I'm doing so well.
Proud of me.

AND
I'm leaving for Puerto Rico in 6, (count em) 6 days!!
AHHHH!
So excited.
I'm coming back with a tan, just you wait.
I'll post pictures of how awesome it was when I get home.
Well, friends, that's all.
Just wanted to boast about how cool I am for a minute!
(:
Take care all.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment