):
It's over.
But MAN WHAT AN ADVENTURE.
Today was phenomenal.
This whole experience has been phenomenal.
I never could have asked for a better trip.
Srsly.
Today started out with breakfast and morning session. We heard from some really great speakers and had an awesome breakfast.
Breakfast potatoes, eggs, asparagus, fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, and grilled watermelon.
Mmm.
Then after a great session, we headed to go get some souvenir shopping done.
I got my mom and Kandice something very pretty and I got myself a new elephant to add to the collection. (: His name is Alfred.
Then we decided it was probably in our best interest to head down to the water again.
So we went to the water park and the whole office was there!
We went down the water slides, played in the water, and got a little color (:
I watched the guys try to make a "Totem Pole" out of people.
Boy, that was something.. Something super funny!!
They were trying to get it 4 people high, but it never worked out.
Still hilarious, though.
Glad I got it on film. And then it was time for the Gala.
So we got all dressed up, Kyle in his green jacket (He looked so handsome) and me in my favorite black and white dress with my jacket over top.
(I'll be honest, feeling the greatness of that jacket is awesome.)
Dinner was AWESOME.
We had salad with mango dressing, Fillet Mignon, Crab, asparagus, and mashed potatoes.
And for desert was this absolutely incredible tart... thing.
I don't even know how to explain what it was. It was just good.
Heard some even more incredible speeches by some incredible people.
We had some that were enlightening, some that were so power filled, and then one that showed us all the work we have to do. (Which is a lot.)
There are a lot of people that are grossly under-insured, and a TONS of people that don't have life insurance.
If you know any people that fall under either or both of those categories, please please PLEASE let me know.
I want to help them.
They won't be getting better insurance than they can get through us.
I swear my whole life on that.
Now we're back in the room.
Almost packed up. We have to be up at 5:00 and it's 12:00 right now.
What does that mean?
We're probably not going to sleep. Haha
But seriously, I've never met a bunch of more grateful people in my whole life.
Everyone is so nice.
They all want to know where you came from, what contract level you are, how much longer till you're going to be a broker.
They truly care about you.
They want to know about YOU.
And they're going to be watching YOU succeed to make sure you're winning.
I know we're going to win. Me and Kyle have some wind in our sails and let me tell you there's a big storm of greatness coming for us and all the people we're going to help.
I think one of my favorite things about this whole trip has been the people. (That's a lot coming from me.)
They're truly incredible.
We were being congratulated for winning the green jackets by people that make $1,000,000 a year.
I was getting high fives by people I don't even know for wearing the jacket. We got congratulations right and left for it.
It was awesome!!!!!!!!
Seriously, I love this company.
I've seen what it's done for Kyle.
The man he's become because of the company.
I'm so happy for him and us. (:
And excited for him and us.
I LOVE PRIMERICA!!!!!
FREEDOM LIVES HERE
It's over.
But MAN WHAT AN ADVENTURE.
Today was phenomenal.
This whole experience has been phenomenal.
I never could have asked for a better trip.
Srsly.
Today started out with breakfast and morning session. We heard from some really great speakers and had an awesome breakfast.
Breakfast potatoes, eggs, asparagus, fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, and grilled watermelon.
Mmm.
Then after a great session, we headed to go get some souvenir shopping done.
I got my mom and Kandice something very pretty and I got myself a new elephant to add to the collection. (: His name is Alfred.
Then we decided it was probably in our best interest to head down to the water again.
So we went to the water park and the whole office was there!
We went down the water slides, played in the water, and got a little color (:
I watched the guys try to make a "Totem Pole" out of people.
Boy, that was something.. Something super funny!!
They were trying to get it 4 people high, but it never worked out.
Still hilarious, though.
Glad I got it on film. And then it was time for the Gala.
So we got all dressed up, Kyle in his green jacket (He looked so handsome) and me in my favorite black and white dress with my jacket over top.
(I'll be honest, feeling the greatness of that jacket is awesome.)
Dinner was AWESOME.
We had salad with mango dressing, Fillet Mignon, Crab, asparagus, and mashed potatoes.
And for desert was this absolutely incredible tart... thing.
I don't even know how to explain what it was. It was just good.
Heard some even more incredible speeches by some incredible people.
We had some that were enlightening, some that were so power filled, and then one that showed us all the work we have to do. (Which is a lot.)
There are a lot of people that are grossly under-insured, and a TONS of people that don't have life insurance.
If you know any people that fall under either or both of those categories, please please PLEASE let me know.
I want to help them.
They won't be getting better insurance than they can get through us.
I swear my whole life on that.
Now we're back in the room.
Almost packed up. We have to be up at 5:00 and it's 12:00 right now.
What does that mean?
We're probably not going to sleep. Haha
But seriously, I've never met a bunch of more grateful people in my whole life.
Everyone is so nice.
They all want to know where you came from, what contract level you are, how much longer till you're going to be a broker.
They truly care about you.
They want to know about YOU.
And they're going to be watching YOU succeed to make sure you're winning.
I know we're going to win. Me and Kyle have some wind in our sails and let me tell you there's a big storm of greatness coming for us and all the people we're going to help.
I think one of my favorite things about this whole trip has been the people. (That's a lot coming from me.)
They're truly incredible.
We were being congratulated for winning the green jackets by people that make $1,000,000 a year.
I was getting high fives by people I don't even know for wearing the jacket. We got congratulations right and left for it.
It was awesome!!!!!!!!
Seriously, I love this company.
I've seen what it's done for Kyle.
The man he's become because of the company.
I'm so happy for him and us. (:
And excited for him and us.
I LOVE PRIMERICA!!!!!
FREEDOM LIVES HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment