Monday, January 31, 2011

If I were.....

- If I were a season, I would be fall.
- If I were a month, I would be June.
- If I were a day of the week, I would be Sunday.
- If I were a time of day, I would be noon.
- If I were a planet, I would be Venus.
- If I were a tree, I would be a redwood tree.
- If I were a land animal, I would be a cat.
- If I were a sea animal, I would be an dolphin.
- If I were a bird, I would be a cockatiel.
- If I were a piece of furniture, I would be a rocking chair.
- If I were a liquid, I would be water.
- If I were a stone, I would be jade.
- If I were a tool, I would be a hammer.
- If I were a kind of weather, I would be rainy.
- If I were a musical instrument, I would be a flute.
- If I were a color, I would be green.
- If I were a facial expression, I would be surprise (in a good way).
- If I were an emotion, I would be complete happiness. The kind that comes when everything is just how you like it.
- If I were a sound, I would be the white noise that brings sleep.
- If I were an element, I would be air.
- If I were a flavor, I would be pineapple.
- If I were a scent, I would be clean sheets.
- If I were an object, I would be that little something you can never bear to part with.
- If I were a body part, I would be eyes.
- If I were a song, I would be "Volcano" By Jimmy Buffet.
- If I were a pair of shoes, I would be Toms.
- If I were transportation, I would be convertible.
- If I were a fairy tale, I would be Sleeping Beauty.
- If I were a holiday, I would be Thanksgiving.
- If I were a superhero, I would be Superman.
- If I were a shape, I would be a heart.
- If I were a state, I would be Washington.
- If I were a cartoon, I would be Garfield.
- If I were a car, I would be a Subaru STI (:
- If I were a food, I would be potatoes.
- If I were a place, I would be home.
- If I were an accessory, I would be a necklace.
- If I were an insect, I would be a ladybug.
- If I were a plant, I would be a Lilac bush.
- If I were a flower, I would be an apple blossom.
- If I were a fruit, I would be a pineapple.
- If I were a direction, I would be forward.
- If I were another person, I would be not as happy.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I am SO glad you did this too!! What beautiful answers.. you are wonderful miss.

    ReplyDelete