We have some peace back in my life.
School starts on Monday (EEK!)
The house is back to normal, and very clean.
The fleas are gone and will NEVER come back again.
Christmas is over, and the holidays were wonderful.
Now we just get back to life, and so far 2012 is being good to me.
I actually had enough money in my account to go grocery shopping for the first time in 3 months.
Don't panic, I wasn't not eating.
Thankfully Kyle's mom has had too much food that she's been getting from the LDS food store, so what doesn't fit in her house makes its way over to ours. And we're very thankful for it. Very, very thankful.
I got a crockpot for Christmas, which I'm pretty excited about. I HATE to cook, but if a slow cooker is going to do the work for me while I'm at work/school, I'm down.
So I've been making crockpot dinners, it's cheap, and I don't have to do a whole lot to make dinner and lunch for like 5 days. Ultimate win!
I've started taking Zumba classes.
I really enjoy them.
I miss dancing a lot, and I did it until I was in 9th grade.
So now I go to Zumba and get to dance as much as I want a week for $25 a month.
Jordyn introduced me to it and I love it.
It feels good to have an out now.
My biggest love (aside from Kyle and Samson) is theatre.
But since I've got to make work a priority, I haven't been able to do much theatre since summer of 2009. I miss it a whole lot, but I've got a great job and I understand that sometimes you have to make sacrifices now to get what you want later.
I've set a goal for myself to do at least one play at UVU before I graduate. I'm not worried.
But since Zumba fits into my schedule so well, I can do it on the weeknights! And I love that. (:
I feel like I've got more of a hobby now, whereas my hobby over the last little while has just been making cloth bracelets. Which are cute, but they get a little monotonous after a while.
Mostly it just feels good to have life be back to "normal". Whatever that means.
It's been a really challenging last 2 months.
But I ate a lot of black-eyed peas for good luck this year.
So I'm going into 2012 with my head held high.
School starts on Monday (EEK!)
The house is back to normal, and very clean.
The fleas are gone and will NEVER come back again.
Christmas is over, and the holidays were wonderful.
Now we just get back to life, and so far 2012 is being good to me.
I actually had enough money in my account to go grocery shopping for the first time in 3 months.
Don't panic, I wasn't not eating.
Thankfully Kyle's mom has had too much food that she's been getting from the LDS food store, so what doesn't fit in her house makes its way over to ours. And we're very thankful for it. Very, very thankful.
I got a crockpot for Christmas, which I'm pretty excited about. I HATE to cook, but if a slow cooker is going to do the work for me while I'm at work/school, I'm down.
So I've been making crockpot dinners, it's cheap, and I don't have to do a whole lot to make dinner and lunch for like 5 days. Ultimate win!
I've started taking Zumba classes.
I really enjoy them.
I miss dancing a lot, and I did it until I was in 9th grade.
So now I go to Zumba and get to dance as much as I want a week for $25 a month.
Jordyn introduced me to it and I love it.
It feels good to have an out now.
My biggest love (aside from Kyle and Samson) is theatre.
But since I've got to make work a priority, I haven't been able to do much theatre since summer of 2009. I miss it a whole lot, but I've got a great job and I understand that sometimes you have to make sacrifices now to get what you want later.
I've set a goal for myself to do at least one play at UVU before I graduate. I'm not worried.
But since Zumba fits into my schedule so well, I can do it on the weeknights! And I love that. (:
I feel like I've got more of a hobby now, whereas my hobby over the last little while has just been making cloth bracelets. Which are cute, but they get a little monotonous after a while.
Mostly it just feels good to have life be back to "normal". Whatever that means.
It's been a really challenging last 2 months.
But I ate a lot of black-eyed peas for good luck this year.
So I'm going into 2012 with my head held high.
No comments:
Post a Comment