About that whole blog challenge.
Ooops.
Well, I've done two and did alright.
So I'd say that's pretty good.
This one got the best of me.
So did the cold, followed by another illness, followed by another illness, followed by school.
I've been a busy woman.
ANYWAY.
I had a discussion with Rachael the other day about new and old souls. Since then I've been thinking about the idea of new and old souls on this planet even more.
My opinion on myself is that I'm a new soul.
I feel like I'm a very new soul, matter of fact. I firmly believe that everyone on this planet is either a new one or an old one.
I feel like this is my first time being on this planet. I feel like there is SO MUCH I have to learn and some people have already learned it because they learned it in a previous life.
Then a few days ago I realized I have accidentally surrounded myself with a lot of people I believe are old souls.
My mom is an old soul.
Rachael is an old soul.
Kandice is an older soul (not as old as my mom or Rachael)
Jessie is an old soul.
Kyle is a newer soul, but older than me.
I think God plans for us to have an abundance of the kind of soul we need.
I think he put a lot of old souls around me because I'm so new and I don't have the wisdom some people do. God put a lot of old souls around me to lead a new soul like me around into doing the right things.
Otherwise I'd be the 2 year old wondering around a floor covered in glass.
Deep thoughts, no?
Wow Destinee... I loved this. I'm still trying to figure out if Brad is a new soul or an old soul.. sometimes he does things that make me feel like he is a new soul, then BAM he blows me away with wisdom... and I think he is an old soul.. It's confusing. We shall discuss this later. :)
ReplyDelete