Wow.
I so didn't want to take time off my challenge.
I have a really good excuse though, I swear.
First of all, I got really sick over the weekend.
I had a cough, stuffy nose, headache, the works.
I felt like shiz.
Even ask Rachael, I was a hot mess for most of the weekend.
I was supposed to work Friday 1-10 and ended up leaving at 8:00 because I was feeling so awful.
Then I was supposed to work Saturday from 10-6 and ended up going in from 10- 12. I felt pretty icky.
OH. And then Saturday afternoon, my computer just up and decided to crash.
It wasn't just my hard drive or anything.
It was the full shebang.
It was the full shebang.
My motherboard crapped the bed AND my hard drive did, too.
Thankfully, McKella has a wonderful husband that had an old Dell computer sitting around that he wasn't using and was partially broken as well and fixed my computer up.
What a gem.
He saved me about 2394839 dollars by helping me out.
I've already sworn my life over to him. (Kidding.)
He'll be receiving cupcakes and coca cola for a lifetime.
And a dinner to PF Chang's.
He deserves a lot more. He was up pretty late getting it working.
I'm pretty pleased with the outcome, my computer is now faster, works better, and it didn't take nearly as long as he anticipated. He thought I'd be out a computer for a few weeks. We dodged a bullet.
So yeah, I'm still not feeling 100% today, so I'm taking the rest of the day off to chill out and get feeling better.
But I'll get back to blogging tomorrow.
As far as the 25 day challenge... Well I guess I failed it.
I had good reason, though!!
No comments:
Post a Comment