Saturday, September 17, 2011

(:

I just wanted to say that today is looking like it's going to be a good day. I woke up this morning and it was nice to sleep in. I walked out to my car and the ground was still wet from last night's rain storm and the sun was shining. I could finally see the road in front of my house for the first time in MONTHS. The past month there has either been a hole in the middle of the road in the front of my house or a tractor blocking the driveway/intersection. I could see our little street and all the pretty trees that surround the streets. I looked down the street and there were cars parked on the side of the road and people standing out in their front yards talking. Everything felt like it was falling into place. It was so nice. I felt like I was doing exactly what I was supposed to be doing. I love that feeling.

Today's going to be a good day. I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment