It's been a minute. So I decided I better blog.
I had Christmas with Kyle's family on the 20th since that was the only day we could all gather to celebrate. Kyle's brother did an outstanding job at getting all of us up at 6:00am. Oi. But it's a good thing he did, cuz we had a lot of presents to open.
I was trying to upload the picture but it's not working. You're just going to have to trust me when I say I got spoiled! Seriously.
And with all of the presents we had under the tree (113 presents to be precise.) it took us 2 1/2 hours to sleep. We were all tired of opening presents. Ha but there were so many because there were presents from Kyle, Brad, Jeff, Ryan, Gary, Tammy, and then Gary's daughter, Bev. Lots of people= lots of presents.
Then.
I went to Reno for Christmas! That was a blast.
I flew on a plane out and back all by myself for the first time.
You should be proud of me.
I'm proud of me.
Got spoiled. AGAIN.
I know. It's nuts.
I got this adorable Sign Language ornament from my mommy (:

Luke made sure that we had a checklist for all of the things we needed to do before Santa came on Christmas night.
The next morning he left a letter for Luke thanking him for the celery and carrots for his reindeer and for the cookies for Santa. Luke was beside himself with excitement.
Kyle's family also got a letter from Santa.
They forgot to leave cookies out for Santa.
He wasn't happy.


The rest of the break I just hung around with my family.
And my favorite nephew.
Who loves me very much. (:

I was trying to upload the picture but it's not working. You're just going to have to trust me when I say I got spoiled! Seriously.
And with all of the presents we had under the tree (113 presents to be precise.) it took us 2 1/2 hours to sleep. We were all tired of opening presents. Ha but there were so many because there were presents from Kyle, Brad, Jeff, Ryan, Gary, Tammy, and then Gary's daughter, Bev. Lots of people= lots of presents.
Then.
I went to Reno for Christmas! That was a blast.
I flew on a plane out and back all by myself for the first time.
You should be proud of me.
I'm proud of me.
Got spoiled. AGAIN.
I know. It's nuts.
I got this adorable Sign Language ornament from my mommy (:

Luke made sure that we had a checklist for all of the things we needed to do before Santa came on Christmas night.
The next morning he left a letter for Luke thanking him for the celery and carrots for his reindeer and for the cookies for Santa. Luke was beside himself with excitement.Kyle's family also got a letter from Santa.
They forgot to leave cookies out for Santa.
He wasn't happy.


The rest of the break I just hung around with my family.
And my favorite nephew.
Who loves me very much. (:

No comments:
Post a Comment