Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Am I Really 22?!

I don't care what any of you say, I have the best friends in the world. Yours aren't and never will be as great as mine. 
END OF STORY.
Before I go into why your friends will never match up to the true wonderfullness of mine, I need to start with a little statement.
I need to start taking pictures like I used to.
I used to carry my camera with me wherever I went, and I always took lots of pictures.
Then for some reason I stopped.
I think the last time I used my camera was when I went to Holi Fest in 2011. Eek!
So starting today I'm going to charge my camera and start taking more pictures of life so I can show you how wonderful my birthday was instead of just telling you.
Also, I would like to acknowledge that it's been many moons since I've made a blog post. I swear on my life that up until April 18 there hasn't been much of anything to post about.
ANYHOO
Let's start with a timeline, shall we?
April 18
-Woke up and went to school early to take a test. Got an 82% on it! (Nailed it!)
-Got sung "Happy Birthday" in my ASL class. 
-Came home and was greeted with a smiling boyfriend with beautiful flowers.
-Got ready to go to Color Me Mine and out to dinner, but for some reason Rachael was taking FOREVER to get ready (;
-SURPRISE! My mom shows up at the door with my aunt and cousin!
I bawled like a baby, I was so happy to see her. I've been missing her lots since about 4 weeks ago. So the fact that she flew out to see me made me so happy.
-Went out to dinner with my mom, aunt, cousin, Kyle, Rachael, and Brad.
They had been hiding and sneaking my mom flying out for a couple of weeks. What wonderful people they are.
April 19
-Got some new jeans with my gift card to Forever 21 (Thanks, Fer!)
-Went out to dinner with Sam and Kella (:
-Had a blast. I love spending time with them. 
April 21
-Went to Hobby Lobby and bought cute things for my room with birthday money and spent the afternoon with my mom (: 
April 22
-Went on a bike ride
-Went to Costco because we were having friends come over for ANOTHER birthday celebration. (Kyle, Brad, and Rachael went over board this year on my birthday. In a good way!)
-Came home to the whole house decorated in a Luau theme! It was adorable!!!
-Went to the bar with friends
-Came home and played Killer Uno and ate the cake that we made on Wednesday but didn't have time to eat until Sunday :p
April 23
-Got my monster that I painted at Color Me Mine
Meet Stephen (Pronounced STEVEN)
April 24
-Got my birthday present in the mail from Kyle 
It's a necklace that has the handshape for "I love you" in ASL.
I've been lusting over it for about 4 months, I screamed when I got it. (:
So many surprises and wonderful people came together for my birthday. 
Thanks to all of you for showing me love, you guys are so loved: Kyle, Rachael, Brad, Mom, Kuma, Jill, Patty Cake, Chris, Andrew, Shallise, Sam, Kella, and anyone and everyone else that did anything in regards to my wonderful birthday almost-week!

No comments:

Post a Comment