Weekends for me are usually a thing of awesomeness.
Fridays are usually spent hanging out with friends,
Saturdays are spent at the Rio Tinto Stadium,
And Sundays are spent doing whatever I please. I LOVE not working on Sundays.
Here's a peek into what this weekend was like, because it was awesome.
Saturday was a PERFECT day for a bike ride; so Brad, Rachael and I strapped the bikes to the bike rack and headed up the canyon.
I'm so cool in my kid's helmet.
Rachael had no choice but to go for the wind-blown look. :p It was super windy!
Seriously, if you ever get the chance to go up the bike trail in Provo Canyon, I suggest you do. It's so pretty up there. Every time I go up there, I feel like I'm walking through the shire. Don't ask me why.
Ye Ol' Rio Tinto Stadium
My other favorite Kyle came with us to the game again (:
The boys, they are dorks.
Oh, the flags. We're going to make one, too.
Small glimpse into a wonderful weekend, and if any of you are ever interested in going to a Real Salt Lake game, let us know! Since we're both season ticket holders we can get tickets for DIRT CHEAP. Just a cautionary note, though, we sit with the supporters and their mouths (and sometimes ours, too) can get a little. . . . foul. If that doesn't make you comfortable, you can sit somewhere else or not come with us! Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment