Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Mister has arrived. (:


I brought Samson home last night. (:
What a little monster!
He's so cute though.
He doesn't like to sit still for very long, but when he does, he likes to snuggle.
He purrs A LOT.
And he likes to sit on my shoulders.
And sleep on them.
Last night he was kind of a terror.
He slept in his kitty carrier (because I knew he wouldn't settle down long enough to sleep with me.
He did pretty well until about 5:00 this morning and then he cried a lot.
I took him out and let him climb all over my face and stick his butt in it (argh) and then put him back in his carrier.
He slept pretty well after that.
So far he's a good kitty!
He sounds like he's got a little bit of fluid in his lungs right now, and I called to make sure it's nothing serious. They haven't called me back yet. :/
But he's not sneezing, doesn't have a runny nose or anything, so I think he's going to be okay.
I'll keep an eye on him all the same.
I love this kitty.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment