Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Day of Babies

That's right.
We had a day of babies.
Two new babies were added to the Caringella-Rowley-Rhoades family. (:
It's been a big week of changes..
I moved into a new apartment allllllllll day yesterday.
That was a process.
Then today Rachael got her puppy!
His name is Wicket.
He's 6 weeks old (roughly) and he's chihuahua.
He's adorable.
Then while we were down in the area we stopped by the Salt Lake County Animal Service shelter to look at the kitties.
I've been itching for some animal friendship lately.
I walk in and see a lot of older cats; cats in their 3-8 years of life age.
The problem with getting a kitty that old is they're usually used to living in a different house for so long it would be hard for them to adjust.
So they had some younger kittens at the front of the shelter.
They're 3 months old.
I see this kitty that's running around the inside of the cage while all of his brothers and sisters are sleeping.
And he's a medium-haired kitty so he kind of looks like he's been electrocuted.
He's perfect!!!!
I hold him and he's purring.
He puts his little arms around my neck and he hugs me.
(Pulling on my heart strings, too)
So I decide to go for it.
He's hasn't been fixed yet, so I didn't bring him home today.
He's getting fixed on Tuesday morning and then I can pick him up around 3:30 (and Tuesday just happens to be my day off)
He's got 2 sets of booster shots, has a micro chip and I got a free bag of food.
Total for him with all of his shot plus him getting fixed: $75
(:
I get him on Tuesday and then we will be in love forever more.
I've already bought him a collar, bowls, and a tag.
OH.
I forgot to mention his name:
SAMSON.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment