Just felt like letting you all in on what life is going to look like for me.
We recently watched The Secret and I forgot how much I love that book/movie. It's so wonderful to realize just how much power the mind and positive thinking has over your life.
But first, let me explain how The Secret works for me.
I do like to tie both The Universe, God, and prayer all together when I think positively here.
I'll see if I can put it down simply.
I believe that God is my everything. He's the reason I'm here, he's what makes me me, he's what has happened in my life and he's what will happen in my life.
I believe that He and The Universe are buddy-buddy, so to speak.
And I believe that through prayer and positive thinking we can change the course of our lives and mold them into the things that God and The Universe both have set out for us, and what we can become.
Does that even kind of make sense?
Anyway. With all that said, here's what I've got planned for me and Kyle.
1. I will graduate college with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Deaf Studies
2. I will go on to be a very successful and well-paid Sign Language Interpreter
3. Kyle and I will make enough money to be very comfortable.
4. Kyle will be a millionaire through Primerica because that's where he belongs. It's a wonderful company and the people there are amazing.
5. We will live long, happy, and healthy lives.
6. Our future children will live long, happy, and healthy lives.
7. We will always have the ability to further our education.
8. Our children will understand the importance of a good education, and will receive a good education.
9. We will leave this earth a better place than it was when we started.
10. Kyle and I will always strive to be better people.
11. Kyle will be a broker for Primerica Financial Services by this time next year.
12. This semester I will further my skills in Sign Language, and I will further my involvement in the Deaf Community.
13. We will be wonderful, loving parents.
14. Kyle and I will have a strong, loving, and amazing relationship forever.
15. I will chase my dreams to be always involved in theatre, and stage makeup.
16. I will always have the ability to look for the bright side of things, or the lesson that comes with hard times.
I could keep going for hours. I really could. I might keep up on these positive posts. They make me feel good. (:
I know all of these things are going to happen, because they've been put out into The Universe, God knows, and we're going to work for them.
"Get on your knees and pray, then get on your feet and work." -Gordon B Hinkley
Wise words from a wise man.
Though I don't affiliate myself with any specific religion, I guess if we're going to put a name to it it would be Non-Denominational Christian, I do love some of the quotes that come out of the predominant religion in Utah.
I believe that if my relationship with God is a good one, then I'm on the right track.
I'll end this post with this reminder: this post wasn't to force any sort of opinion on anyone. These are my beliefs, my thoughts, perspectives on God, The Universe and the power of positive thinking. Please don't take offence to my post, it wasn't meant to offend (:
No comments:
Post a Comment