Sheesh. . .
Sorry I've been such a stranger.
It's been a while since I've posted.
Sorry, ya'll. I've been super busy this summer doing my work thing I've had little time for much else.
Kyle works from 6:00am-2:30pm and I work from 2:00pm-10:00pm, so the time I'm not working is spent with him.
I've been working full time all summer, hanging with friends, I've discovered a new love for running, and then just had my wisdom teeth pulled on Friday.
Not too bad of an experience if I do say so myself.
The key to keep away from the pain is to keep up on the pain meds and keep ice on the face for 36 hours. If one keeps up on that routine, the pain will be a zero on a scale from 0-10 and the recovery will be pretty nice, too.
I've been doing some wedding planning.
Got the colors.
The cake.
The wedding party.
OH!! And the date:
May 30, 2013.
Be excited, cuz we are (:
Today I found a dress that rocked my world right out of the solar system, BUT it's about $300 more than I can afford. So we'll keep looking and hope for something very similar for a price that's a little more manageable.
BUT if you want to donate to the "Destinee Wants her Princess Dress" Fund, please contact me as soon as humanly possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment