Saturday, August 6, 2011

Funny Story

It's funny how sometimes God tells you things in your dreams.
Case in point; yesterday I was worried about a few things.
I always worry.
They were all minor things to worry about, I'm pretty famous for doing that.
So I sat down in my room and told God to talk to me, tell me what I should be thinking or doing.
I didn't feel the two feelings I feel when I usually do this.
I either get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, which usually means the outcome isn't good, or there's something I need to improve on.
The other feeling I usually get is a calm. It's a calm that I can't even explain.
When I didn't really get either of them, I told myself to shrug it off, the answer might come later.
Then last night I had a dream about mice.
Mice running all over the place!
I looked up the definition of mice in a dream.
The answer: Stop worrying about minor details in life and things that don't matter.
Well, Gee.
Thanks, God.
What a cool guy.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment