A PHOTO OF YOU AND HOW YOUR DAY WAS.
Well.
Today.
Probably not my favorite day.
The first part of it started out okay.
School was fine.
My astronomy teacher went off on how annoyed he was with the class and how most of the people in the classroom have pissed him off.
I really hope I'm not one of them.
I really don't think I am.
I don't think I've done anything to piss him off.
Then I call the insurance company on my way to work.
Today.
Probably not my favorite day.
The first part of it started out okay.
School was fine.
My astronomy teacher went off on how annoyed he was with the class and how most of the people in the classroom have pissed him off.
I really hope I'm not one of them.
I really don't think I am.
I don't think I've done anything to piss him off.
Then I call the insurance company on my way to work.
Here's the cool part.
They haven't done ANYTHING with my account since the adjuster came out and looked at it.
Neat-o.
So I've been sitting here for two days waiting to hear back from them and they've decided I'm not worth their time.
Makes me think there's just a bunch of monkeys that work over there.
So they condemned me for not talking to the agent over this whole issue, I tell the lady I'm talking with that I would love to do that, but every time I call her she never answers her phone and every time I leave her a voicemail she never calls me back. So she's no help.
Ugh.
So I was in a pretty bad mood when I came into work.
Then to make a long story short, I found out I'm not getting the promotion I was told I'd be getting during my evaluation in August.
I'm pretty upset.
But I'm not going to say much more than that.
Here's a picture of me.
(:

They haven't done ANYTHING with my account since the adjuster came out and looked at it.
Neat-o.
So I've been sitting here for two days waiting to hear back from them and they've decided I'm not worth their time.
Makes me think there's just a bunch of monkeys that work over there.
So they condemned me for not talking to the agent over this whole issue, I tell the lady I'm talking with that I would love to do that, but every time I call her she never answers her phone and every time I leave her a voicemail she never calls me back. So she's no help.
Ugh.
So I was in a pretty bad mood when I came into work.
Then to make a long story short, I found out I'm not getting the promotion I was told I'd be getting during my evaluation in August.
I'm pretty upset.
But I'm not going to say much more than that.
Here's a picture of me.
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment