In case you were wondering, I've uncovered a gold of cute clothing websites.
The first one: www.modcloth.com
Cuuuute clothes and necklaces. Like this necklace that I've been fighting with myself to get for like 4 months... no joke.

THEN I found www.lulus.com
MORE cute things. I'm dying here, people.
This dress I would gladly wear everywhere... If I had somewhere where I could wear it everywhere everday.. if that makes sense. LoVe ThIs DrEsS.

Then today I found this perfect website:
www.shopplasticland.com
This is just the home decor. They've got clothes, too. But these are things that I probably need in my future household.
A fish bath plug.

Salt and pepper shakers. So cute. OMG.

Aaaaand the world's cutest cookie jar.
And then in case you needed some inspiration, this girl is probably the coolest thing since sliced bread. She takes UUUH-GLY dresses and turns them into glorious cute dresses that you'd kill to have. Well, maybe not kill, but you'd do something a litte insane for them. I think. I might. Maybe.
www.newdressaday.com
This girl is a genius. (:


Cuuuute clothes and necklaces. Like this necklace that I've been fighting with myself to get for like 4 months... no joke.

THEN I found www.lulus.com
MORE cute things. I'm dying here, people.
This dress I would gladly wear everywhere... If I had somewhere where I could wear it everywhere everday.. if that makes sense. LoVe ThIs DrEsS.

Then today I found this perfect website:
www.shopplasticland.com
This is just the home decor. They've got clothes, too. But these are things that I probably need in my future household.
A fish bath plug.
Salt and pepper shakers. So cute. OMG.

Aaaaand the world's cutest cookie jar.
And then in case you needed some inspiration, this girl is probably the coolest thing since sliced bread. She takes UUUH-GLY dresses and turns them into glorious cute dresses that you'd kill to have. Well, maybe not kill, but you'd do something a litte insane for them. I think. I might. Maybe.
www.newdressaday.com
This girl is a genius. (:


No comments:
Post a Comment