Saturday, October 9, 2010

DANG

Kyle's birthday is this very day!
I'm shocked.
I keep telling everyone I'm having a hard time coming to terms that I've known him through 3 ages now.
It weirds me out.
AND THEN to think I've date him now through three ages now, that's crazy, too!
Man I'm lucky.
He's such a sweetheart.
His birthday present?
I'm cool. Let me just tell you that much.I'll post pictures soon.
You'll just have to trust me that it's a good one.

Anyhoo.
Happy birthday, Kyle William Rhoades.
I love you so much.
I'm so lucky to have you in my life.
I don't know where I'd be without you, nor do I like to think about it.
I hope you're having a fun time in Wendover with the guys. (:
XOXO
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
-The luckiest girl ever.




1 comment: