I saw Jordyn's blog yesterday and she had written the alphabet of things she was grateful for. At least I think that's what it was..... either way. That's what I'ma do. (:
A---> Antiques. Something elegant from the past. So cool.
B---> Best friends. You know who you are.
C---> Carissa Fillmore for being there to talk to about how "productive" my day has been.
D---> Desks. I wish I had one. Studying might be a little easier. You don't know what you had till it's gone. :p
E---> Everyone that's ever helped me through a hard time in life.Friends, family. You guys are amazing.
F---> French fries. (Red Robin!)
G---> God. For answering all the prayers I really needed and even the ones that were just requests. He's a good guy.
H---> Halloween for allowing me to be a little kid once a year and not ever feel like it's unnecessary.
I---> "I love you." Words that keep me going everyday. From mom, Kandice, Carissa, Kyle, and the rest of my fam.
J---> The Jorgensen's. Gary and Tammy. Thanks for being my surrogate family. I love you guys!!
K---> Kyle William Rhoades. I love him! He's a keeper. Also, Kandice Lavearne Barney. I love you, lady.
L---> Love. I don't know where Id be without it.
M---> Mom. She's my hero. She's wise, strong, and loving. I don't even want to think about where I'd be without her support. I love you, mom.
O---> Orange juice when I'm sick. Something about it makes me feel a whole lot better.
P---> Pictures. Sometimes I forget all the cool places I've been.
Q---> Quote book!! Mine and Kandice's! "IIIII"m coool."
R---> Road trips to Reno. So far they've been nothing but adventures.
S---> Sunday's. I loves me a Sunday.
T--->THEATRE!!!! Me and the stage, we are meant to be.
U---> UVU for letting me go to school. Hahah. Hooray for cheap tuition.
V---> Voices on the phone. Familiar voices of friends and family.
W---> Walking at midnight with Kyle. Those walks are so much fun.
X---> Xylophone? That's all I go. The Xylophone for making music.
Y---> Yelling. Sometimes you just gotta do it.
Z---> Zero percent chance I'm going to end up a failure. (:
Amen. :p
A---> Antiques. Something elegant from the past. So cool.
B---> Best friends. You know who you are.
C---> Carissa Fillmore for being there to talk to about how "productive" my day has been.
D---> Desks. I wish I had one. Studying might be a little easier. You don't know what you had till it's gone. :p
E---> Everyone that's ever helped me through a hard time in life.Friends, family. You guys are amazing.
F---> French fries. (Red Robin!)
G---> God. For answering all the prayers I really needed and even the ones that were just requests. He's a good guy.
H---> Halloween for allowing me to be a little kid once a year and not ever feel like it's unnecessary.
I---> "I love you." Words that keep me going everyday. From mom, Kandice, Carissa, Kyle, and the rest of my fam.
J---> The Jorgensen's. Gary and Tammy. Thanks for being my surrogate family. I love you guys!!
K---> Kyle William Rhoades. I love him! He's a keeper. Also, Kandice Lavearne Barney. I love you, lady.
L---> Love. I don't know where Id be without it.
M---> Mom. She's my hero. She's wise, strong, and loving. I don't even want to think about where I'd be without her support. I love you, mom.
O---> Orange juice when I'm sick. Something about it makes me feel a whole lot better.
P---> Pictures. Sometimes I forget all the cool places I've been.
Q---> Quote book!! Mine and Kandice's! "IIIII"m coool."
R---> Road trips to Reno. So far they've been nothing but adventures.
S---> Sunday's. I loves me a Sunday.
T--->THEATRE!!!! Me and the stage, we are meant to be.
U---> UVU for letting me go to school. Hahah. Hooray for cheap tuition.
V---> Voices on the phone. Familiar voices of friends and family.
W---> Walking at midnight with Kyle. Those walks are so much fun.
X---> Xylophone? That's all I go. The Xylophone for making music.
Y---> Yelling. Sometimes you just gotta do it.
Z---> Zero percent chance I'm going to end up a failure. (:
Amen. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment