Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So Many Things....


I want to do in this life.
I want to become a makeup artist for the stage. I love doing cool, scary, and gory makeup.


I want to get a camera and take pictures like these ones.

I want to read "A Brief History of Time" By Stephen Hawking
I want to understand as much as I can about the universe.
It absolutely fascinates me.


I want to go back to Spain.

I want to do Theatre for the Deaf.
It would combine my two greatest loves; Sign Language and Theatre.

One of these days I want to marry Kyle.
I'm young and I know it. I'm not planning on marrying him for a while. We're both so broke it would be impossible to do it now or even in the near future.
But I know he's the one. He's incredible.

I want to finally let my hair down, say "Screw it all" and follow my dreams.
I feel like right now I'm stuck in the same place doing the same thing. I know it's only temporary, but not doing theatre is driving me crazy.
I'm so busy trying to be responsible and creating a future for me and for my future family some 234 years from now.


Not to discount what I'm doing now isn't making me happy, because it is.
But I just want to get to the point where I can be happy in every aspect of my life.
I know it's going to happen for me.
The few things that matter to me in life is the happiness of my loved ones, the success of myself and my loved ones, health, and my happiness.

Also I want to live to be 100 years old.
And I want to die peacefully in my sleep; an old, happy lady.

1 comment:

  1. Destinee, the best thing you can do for yourself is follow your dreams. Know what you want, and go for it. It seems like that is exactly what you are doing. There are obstacles we all have to go through, and tons of trials and so much bullshit we go through just to reach our dreams.. but it will be worth it. Working a job you hate, to save up for school, or supplies, or whatever it is you need will eventually pay off if you continue to follow your dreams. Don't let the big bad world get the better of you... I don't think you will. You are a smart and wise girl.. but what's better then being smart and wise is that you are a dreamer, your heart isn't set on worldly success and "things". Your dreams go beyond that. That is a trait many people do not have. Keep working on your dreams.. and let me help when I can! P.S. when we go to the salt flats.. lets stay there until it gets dark and try to photograph the stars! xoxo I love you!

    ReplyDelete