Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lately


Just a little update on things happening in the world of Destinee.
For one, work is awesome! I've never seen the office so organized and I love it!
For another thing, Samson is finally adjusted to being in a new home.
He gets pretty overly-excited when I come home if I've been gone for a while which makes him run around the house for like... 2 hours. And then he bites me in celebration.
We're working on celebrating just being he rubbing up against my leg instead of biting me.
AND
In other news, I'm going to open an Etsy shop!
I'm going to sell my hair clips and headbands I make with feathers.
I think it will be fun.
I've got a good helper in getting my business started; Rachael.
Her shop has been open since November and she's been doing really well!
She's going to help me get started ie, take my pictures, show me how to list and all that jazz.
It'll be good. A little extra income (hopefully) to battle the massive amount of taxes that are coming out of my checks from work. Sheesh.
OH!
And I'm going fishing!!!
I haven't gone since I was in Alaska (like when I was eleven) so I'm pretty excited.
Well. Yeah.
That's about it. Life's just steady right now.
Which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment