Saturday, September 18, 2010

Life is soooo good (:

I'm so happy right now.
Seriously, life is so good right now

School is awesome!
I love all of my classes.
(Well all but my career and major exploration class, it's boring)

I LOVE MY ASL CLASS!!!
It's so great.
My teacher's deaf which makes for a really awesome class hour.
A little confusing at times, but not too bad.



My acting class, do I even need to say how much I love it?
I'm performing my first scene on Tuesday. (: yay


My English class is pretty good. My teacher can be a little brutal on our papers, but in a good way. She makes sure we know exactly what she wants out of our papers.
But now I seem to be in quite a predicament.
I love ASL.
I still want to do Spanish.


I love acting.
I love Primerica.



There just isn't enough time in the day for all of them.
I love all of them so much and I don't want to give up any of them.
I won't, rest assured.
But I just don't know what to do for a major now.
I guess I'll take another ASL class next semester and see how I feel about it after that.
Buuut that's beside the point. I'm so happy.
Job's good.
School's awesome.
Kyle's amazing.
Life is so great.
I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment